Upon completion of the Medical Assistant Program students will have the ability and knowledge to work directly with patients and assist with their care. Our program will provide students with relevant skills and knowledge in assisting the physician with minor surgical procedures, taking vital signs, and recording EKG's. Students will also receive training in basic office procedures, such as, setting appointments, accounting procedures, maintaining patient’s charts and prepares you to take the CCMA, CET, and CPT Certification Exam with National Healthcareer Association.
The student must complete
• All courses are taught in sequence and each student must successfully complete each course with at least a 70% to complete the program.
• Achieve 100% in lab participation
• 80 hours of clinical experience in a clinic or hospital.
• Introduction to the Allied Health Profession
• Laboratory Procedures
• Responsible Medical Practice
• Specialty Examinations and Procedures
• Integrated Clinical Education
• Cardiac Monitoring Procedures
• Medical Clinical Externship
Total Cost of the Program: $3,500.00
Books & Supplies: $400.00
Application Fee: $100.00
Cost of Books/Supplies and Application Fee are due upon enrollment. Payment Plans are available for the tuition amount.
Schedule: Mondays & Tuesdays
Day Class: 8:30am - 3:30pm for 14 weeks of campus instruction followed by 80 hours of externship
Night Class: 5:00pm - 9:00pm for 21 weeks of campus instruction followed by 80 hours of externship